I really started to take off on Thursday & by Saturday I was walking from the hall all the way into the kitchen to bang on the pantry door for more snacks.
So, Mom & Dad bought me new shoes. They were a little awkward at first, but now I like them.

The red Chuck Taylor's were bought at a garage sale last summer & finally fit me.
We had terrible storms Saturday night - Mom & Dad were watching the weather closely & getting flashlights & my diaper bag gathered in the basement. Luckily, we did not have to go down there & I slept thru the whole storm. Go to Mom's blog to see photos of the lightening storm.
Sunday was Chloe's Birthday, we had a small party for her & Mom made her Oreo cake - it was delicious!
That's all for now,
Love, AWN
No comments:
Post a Comment