Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend Fun

Hi all,
I had so much fun over Memorial Day Weekend.

On Saturday we went to visit Nick, Lauren & Justin. I watched them play in the pool, we ate pizza & brownies, we took Chloe for a walk & played at the playground by their house. I had a really good time & laughed a lot...



I slept really good that night & didn't wake up until 7:20 - Mom said we should visit them more often if I sleep that good!

On Sunday, my friends Emmitt & Elsie came over to play. We went to the park to take photos, had lunch, played with bubbles & sidewalk chalk. I slept really good that night too.

On Monday, Mom & Dad & I worked out in the yard & we planted the vegetable garden. We are trying to grow broccoli & cauliflower this summer in addition to all the usual veggies.

Hope you all had a fun weekend too!

Love, Anders

No comments: