Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Busy weekend



Hi All, Just a quick update on what is going on in my life. I'm getting pretty strong & like to sit up (with the help of pillows of course...)


I've been enjoying my days home with Daddy this month - He & I are best buddies!
Also, I have a new Cousin... Olivia (She's the little one in pink) Hard to believe I was that small once.
On Friday Night we went to a party. On Saturday we went to another wedding - It was alot of fun!!!

On Sunday we hung around home & then in the afternoon Mom & I went to a jewelry party at Aunt Tina's. I didn't find anything that I liked - but Mom picked up a few things. I had a good time though playing with my friend Nick.

Bye for now... will post more later.
Love, AWN

No comments: