Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Busy couple of days


Last night I went with my Mom & Dad to Kozlak's for their 1st wedding anniversary. Mom had pasta, Dad steak and I had formula with a nap.


Over night I slept the most I ever have in one night...only getting up one time!

Also in the last day I have been very smiley!


Today I had my 2 month old Dr.'s appointment. Everything looks good here are my Stats:

I weigh 13.65lbs and I am in the 90-95%

I am 24.75 inches and I am in the 95-97% for height

My head is 39 cm and it is in the 25-50% (smaller than you would have thought with all of my dad's comments)


I got my first set of shots today (3 of them) and I had to drink some stuff too.

1 comment:

Miss Jess said...

Look at that cute little outfit... someone who is really fashionable must've gotten him that! :)